quinta-feira, outubro 05, 2006

Para Quem Insiste em Não Compreender Miami Vice


"I consider Michael Mann to be visually the most gifted active film-maker. Heat is a film which impresses me. It impresses me that they can make such film in the context of the American cinema. It is a film subject of which is form, and it is can be my taste for the abstraction and plastic arts which expresses itself. I find that there is a modern, contemporary transposition, of this stylistic purity, which is something that I always search in the cinema."

Olivier Assayas

(via The Last Picture Show)

Etiquetas:

2 Comentários:

Blogger Hugo disse...

E mais nada!

11:58 da tarde, outubro 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anónimo disse...

Olivier Assayas sempre foi um admirador de Michael Mann (pelo menos desde de Heat).

9:14 da manhã, outubro 19, 2006  

Enviar um comentário

Subscrever Enviar feedback [Atom]

<< Página inicial


Free Hit Counter